Finance Operation Manager
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 mining Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A established mining company is looking for a Finance Operation Manager. In this job you will be responsible for all finance and operations matters within the company.
About the Finance Operation Manager role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Board of Director. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a established company.
- Manage the financial needs, the tax exposure, and the cash flow of the company in order to maximise shareholder return
- Prepare budget, forecast and monitor expenditure of actual against forecast
- Manage weekly cash flow forecast process
- Coordinate the cash management function of the exploration companies in Indonesia
- Control petty cash and operational advances
- Coordinate matters regarding general ledger accounting processes, including banking reconciliations and asset management
- Coordinate financial and management reports related to joint venture and option agreements as well as to ensure compliance and fulfilment of contractual obligations relating to financial and administrative aspects of those agreements
- Manage and request cash calls from the observing the stipulated month-end cash limits
- Ensure that the companies are covered by the appropriate public liability and other required insurances
- Pursue the optimal financial structure for the company, balancing debt and equity, inventories, fixed assets, etc
A successful candidate must possess good leadership, communication skill and strong business partnering.
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 8 – 10 years experience in Accounting
- Familiar with Indonesian accounting & tax regulation
- Audit experience from Big 4 would be an added advantage
- Experience with Mining, Constructions, EPC or power plant
- Hands on individual and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Highest personal standards of behaviour, acting with ethics, integrity and respect at all times
- High level critical thinking, analysis and reasoning
This mining company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a multinational company, this Finance Operation Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.