Plant Finance Controller
Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-11-23 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A great opportunity has just arisen at multinational manufacturing and production company, they are looking for Plant Finance Controller who will provide commercial and financial support to the whole spectrum of manufacturing, logistics, supply chain and procurement functions. Reporting directly to Controlling Manager and CFO based in their manufacturing facility in greater Jakarta area.
About the Plant Finance Controller role:
As the Plant Finance Controller, you will be responsible to provide analysis, financial insight, strategic direction and compliance advice to all the relevant stakeholders, senior management and lead the supply chain finance and manufacturing team.
- Provide business insight and support analysis in the area of manufacturing to improve visibility, efficiency and control
- Act as a finance business partner mainly to the supply chain, manufacturing, operations, procurement, S&OP etc through comprehensive analysis and involved in creation of business strategy and budgeting
- Ensure compliance to the company’s controls and process across functional areas via managing regular audits, reviewing cost anomalies and trends and communicating to business partners
- Involve in strategy development in business and providing both commercial and business advice to ensure long term business targets is achieved
- Review provision of accounting and consolidate the company’s performance to relevant stakeholders
- Monitor spending budget vs actual to ensure costs are maintained to agreed budget levels
- Accounting graduate, experience working in Big 4 Accounting Firm is a plus
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience
- Strong costing knowledge, COGM and Capex/Investment
- Fluency in English ; both written and verbal
- Strong business and financial acumen with experience in financial analysis and reporting
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
This manufacturing and production business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Plant Finance Controller role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity