Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 24 September 2018 2018-09-242018-11-23 retail Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading multinational retail company is looking for a Finance Manager. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to lead the finance team of an establish multinational company.
About the Finance Manager role:
This position will be a critical role as he or she will be the responsible person for accounting, statutory reporting, financial operations, business planning and taxation reporting to the CFO.
- Direct and oversee financial activities by providing leadership and direction to ensure high standards of financial reporting and statutory accounting are in compliance to the local laws and corporate regulations
- Manage and oversee full spectrum of financial and accounting duties including preparation of budget / forecast, Management reports, SOPs, working capital management, revenue cycle reporting
- Oversee and handle financial & tax related matters and ensure compliance with all accounting, tax, legislative and regulative requirements
- Liaise with internal & external auditors and relevant government authorities on audit/accounting and statutory issues
- Review and analyse monthly financial statements/management reports; provide and interpret financial information to management especially product sales and margin analysis, OPEX Tracking
- Manage company’s cash flow requirements, debtors/creditors functions and fixed asset management, and hedging
- Involvement in Financial Projects initiated by the group and local management e.g. ERP
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in relevant accounting / finance management
- Strong knowledge of reporting requirements, financial planning and strong technical skills
- Proven leadership and management ability in the areas of finance operations
- Independent, meticulous and excellent interpersonal skills
- Advance in MS Office & ERP system
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must
- Strong finance business partner and hands on personality
This multinational retail company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Finance Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity