Supply Chain Finance Manager
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-10-30 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Supply Chain Finance Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production business in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About Supply Chain Finance Manager Role:
As part of this exciting and challenging opportunity for Supply Chain Finance Manager in manufacturing and production business, you will spend time providing strong financial support in all production and supply related matters, covering reporting and controlling activities, standard costing, budgeting, financial risk management and growth investments.
- Prepare management reporting related to key supply chain financial performance/ metrics. Proactively provide commentaries on key drivers behind key cogs variances (e.g. manufacturing fixed costs, production and distribution variances, capacity utilisation and inventory analysis)
- Perform in-depth analysis of cost drivers, drive resource and cost optimisation activities
- Responsible for product cost analysis and annual standard cost setting activities
- Provide decision support analysis for growth investments and capex submission for approval
- Drive key planning processes for the country (i.e. Budgeting, Latest Outlook/Estimates, Sales & Operations Planning)
- Drive the country financial compliance agenda related to supply chain, ensuring adherence to both internal & external financial policies and regulations
- Bachelor' degree and/or Professional Accounting qualification. More than seven years' of professional experience as Plant/ Operational Controller including a broad knowledge of supply chain and logistics areas
- Initial training in a Big 4 audit firm will be advantageous
- Attention to details, strong analytical competence, self-motivated and results driven
- Good experience in standard costing and cogs variance analysis required
- Advanced Excel and excellent computer skills in reporting with experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Good communicator and team player, in working across different levels of management and across functions
- Fluency in English is a must, as the role is required to liaise with teams based in other countries
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as it is a solid manufacture and production company in Jakarta, Indonesia. They keep on the quality of the product to each client, and it successfully leads the company to their existence. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role, Supply Chain Finance Manager for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.