Commercial Finance Manager
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-06 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Commercial Finance Manager role based in Singapore has just become available at a market-leading FMCG company, based in Jakarta, Indonesia .
About Commercial Finance Manager role:
As part of this exciting and challenging opportunity for Commercial Finance Manager in FMCG business, you will spend time in the areas of finance, accounting, reporting, product development, shared services management, service operations and manufacturing.
- Ensures that sales & contribution are optimised and effectively managed
- Provide analytic support to Sales, Marketing, Finance and other departments as required or as needed
- Monitor for the implementation of solution and operations design to ensure that the organisation's operational and strategic objectives are met on relevant projects
- Assist in the design, re-design, implementation, generation and validation of operational business reports to capture metrics
- Execute complex data analyses which require using extensive database management skills necessary to complete comprehensive executive summaries
- Provide meaningful recommendations in addition to value-added analysis resulting in support of making key business decisions. Must have the ability to drill down to root cause and present the findings to management.
- Perform ad hoc functions that may be assigned
To succeed in Commercial Finance Manager job, you will work within rapidly growing corporate environment. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, you will be working to develop and implement operational strategies that solve company’s most critical challenges.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree required, MBA degree advantageous
- Three years of corporate and/or consulting experience and with professional experience in an area of operations (capital productivity, manufacturing, product development, purchasing, service operations, or supply chain management)
- One year of experience in design/execution of lean and/or six-sigma operational improvement projects}
- Proven experience in applying well-developed problem solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytic)
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as it is a solid FMCG company in Jakarta, Indonesia. They keep on the quality of the product to each client, and it successfully leads the company to their existence. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.