Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An excellent Financial Manager job has just arisen in a hospitality multinational company based in South Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Regional Financial Controller, this role will play a major role within the finance/accounting division. About the Finance Manager role: In this business critical role, you will be responsible to lead for several legal entities in charge of the day to day Finance task as well as various efficiency initiatives.
• Responsible in month-end closing of the books and timely deliverables of requirements
• Ensure compliance with GAAP and group accounting standards
• Review balance sheet accounts reconciliations
• Prepare variance analysis against budget and prior years by product line and also legal entity as a whole.
• Manage treasury functions including accounts payable and cash flow forecast
• Manage external auditors and statutory reporting requirements
• Additional related responsibilities as required based on the evolving needs of the department and company
• Strong technical accounting background and knowledge of international accounting standards
• Team player with strong communication and supervisory experience in managing staff
• Candidate should be hands-on, proactive, analytical and possess the ability to understand business processes and integrate with accounting and control functions
• Good presentation and report writing skills
• Proficient in all major Microsoft applications; prior experience in Sun, Oracle and/or Cognos are considered an advantage
• Self-motivated individual who likes challenges and can work well with others in a diversified environment
• Ability to prioritize and manage tight deadlines
• Must be a team player and able to work independently
• Attention to detail. Willing to work through and solve business problems
• Good interpersonal skills to work with the other departments
• Have an interest in achieving success and focused around efficiency and automation where possible
• Proven track record of managing and developing teams
• Experience with accounting and treasury process reviews
• At least 5 years of finance & accounting relevant work experience with a strong background in financial accounting, financial reporting and analysis
• Prior relevant work experience with MNCs with a few years in Big 4 firm when starting career
This international company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a newly established international company, this Financial Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.