Assistant Accounting Manager
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 02 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing multinational retail company awaits you in South Jakarta area. This company needs a qualified assistant accounting manager to help in all aspects of the accounting and finance matters.
Your key responsibilities include:
- To perform bank reconciliation and month-end reconciliation of all general ledger balances.
- To prepare the trial balances and financial reports.
- To review and analyze all accounts before issuing final monthly financial statements.
- To prepare time tables for completing monthly reports and work schedules.
- To be responsible for preparation of the various monthly reports as required by Management.
- To perform a financial analysis on the monthly statements.
- To safeguard all contracts and agreements and to supervise the necessary accounting procedures and the preparation of accounting ledgers and summaries.
- To verify that the general ledger and sub-ledger postings are accurate, ensure that general ledger and sub-ledger balances correspond and all contract/clearance accounts are cleared at month-end.
- To manage prepaid and accrued expense monthly allocations and other allocated expense calculations and to ensure they are properly accounted for.
- To check a draft of monthly account statements, verifying that there are no errors or unrecorded amounts.
- To verify that the computer system is operating smoothly and that all necessary accounting records are correctly prepared.
- A successful candidate must possess at least 5 years' experience in cost accounting and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
Key requirements would include:
- Leadership experience in accepted accounting practices and principles required.
- Previous experience as an Accountant in a Software/Information Technology business an asset.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications and relevant computer applications required.
- Degree in Accounting with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Highly responsible and reliable with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate in English and Bahasa Indonesia
This multinational retail company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a newly established international company, this Assistant Accounting Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.