Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 02 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
About the Finance Manager role: This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Managing Partner & Regional in London. Based in South Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational professional services company.
- The preparation of monthly management accounts (P&L and Balance Sheet) with variance analysis and supporting documentation
- Posting of accruals, prepayments and other accounting adjustments.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations for all Jakarta's balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation of monthly office and client bank reconciliations for review and sign off.
- Fixed asset register maintenance.
- Recording of inter-office transactions by ensuring that all inter-office charges and transfers are properly reviewed, posted and invoiced quarterly to the International offices.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of the annual budget.
- Preparation of monthly cash-flow forecasts with analysis for submission to the head office in the UK.
- Local statutory accounts preparation and review.
- Providing transactional posting support for the billing function on Elite 3E.
- Providing transactional posting support for the Cashiering and AP function on Elite 3E.A successful candidate must possess good communication skill and strong business partnering.
- Providing reports on fee earner and office performance using Elite metrics and other financial platforms.
- Providing ad hoc analysis and reporting as required of general ledger account transactions at the request of the office heads and senior finance personnel.
- Support Internal Audit – providing support regularly in carrying out their review of controls, processes and documentation.
- Safe guarding and administering client monies in line with the UK SRA rules.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are in place that adhere to HFW's global standard.
- Liaising with external auditors and consultants.
- Liaising with the firms local bankers.
- Setting up a new internet banking platform.
- Dealing with the local tax authorities as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Fully qualified accountant from an accredited accountancy body.
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Experience in Billing / Cashiering / Accounts Payable and General Finance.
- Elite 3E knowledge and processing experience desired to complement the role
- Advanced MS Excel and Word
- Must be proficient in English
- Team player, self starter
- 'Hands on' individual who is hard working, diligent and proactive
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise conflicting demands
This multinational legal company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this Finance Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.