Salary IDR35,000,000 - IDR50,000,000 per month
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 02 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An excellent Finance Manager job in Jakarta has just arisen at a multinational manufacturing and production company. In this job you will be responsible for accounting, finance, taxation, and admin matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Finance Manager role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Regional Finance Director. You will also be required to act as a Business Controller and provide financial advice and support to the Country Manager and other functional stakeholders. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
- Oversee general accounting function, which includes AR, AP, inventory & costing, CAPEX management, inter company accounting, cash management/reconciliation, and management reporting, ensuring accuracy and timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Ensure accuracy in filing for all statutory and tax related matters
- Liaise with internal & external auditors & in charge of statutory audit
- Credit & risk management
- Ensure statutory & tax compliance and company’s policies and procedures are in place
- Prepare, control and monitor budget
- Provide financial analysis & reporting to support business decision
- Provide commercial finance support to sales & marketing teams in contract negotiation, incentive/promotion schemes, and business plan
- Manage and supervise country account & admin team
A successful candidate must possess good communication skill and strong business partnering.
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 10 years experience in Business/Finance area
- Familiar with Indonesian accounting & tax regulation
- SAP experience preferred
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must
- High integrity and discretion
- Versatile team player
- Service oriented and an excellent team player
This multinational manufacturing and production company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this Finance Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.