Country Finance Manager
Consultant Nidya Novita
Date posted 26 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A multinational pharmaceuticals company is looking for a Country Finance Manager who will be responsible to oversee end to end finance, accounting, reporting and tax aspect of the business. Reporting directly to the Cluster Head of Finance and local Country Manager.
About the Country Finance Manager role:
As the Country Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the full range of accounting, finance, statutory and management reporting, tax and controller-ship in the organisation. The country finance manager will be responsible to assist the local and regional stakeholders to achieve the company’s targets and assist to grow the business. This position will have 3 subordinates and will be based in Central Jakarta.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial results including AP, AR, GL, Invoicing, Asset managements, capex, etc
- Overseeing and managing cash flow, calculate corporate income tax, staff withholding tax, tax planning and other Indonesian taxes compliance and reporting
- Provide business support to local management team and controllers
- Proactively contribute to initiatives and help drive business improvement processes
- Implementation of internal controls , ensure the company is following the group’s internal control policy and guidelines
- Provide commercial and financial insights to the business and involve in reviewing the company’s underlying assumption during business decision making
- Supervise and carry out tasks relating to budgeting, forecasting and conduct variance analysis
- Involve in staff management, mentoring and training
- +7 years’ experience in an Accounting and Finance role
- Good Understand Indonesia Accounting regulation
- Solid knowledge in Indonesian Tax
- Pharmaceuticals industry experience preferred
- Fluency in English ; both written and verbal
- Proven team management (supervisory) experience
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
This pharmaceuticals company headquartered in US and needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for equal opportunity for their employer. The culture is demanding and fast-paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Country Finance Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity