Salary IDR23000000 - IDR29000000 per month
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 07 April 2017
An excellent Finance Manager job in Jakarta has just arisen at a multinational retail company. In this job you will be responsible for accounting and finance matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Finance Manager Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Financial Controller & Regional. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
- Responsible for the monthly reporting, planning, analysis of financial statement, and budgeting
- Ensure the monthly/quarterly/yearly closing and financial reporting package are timely and accurate
- Work closely with sales and operational team on risk identification and efficiency improvement, including but not limited to timely AR collection, and monitoring of inventory turnover
- Implement and monitor the internal control process, feedback and propose for improvement
- Engage with internal and external auditors to ensure appropriate audit process and result
- Fixed assets management
- Cashflow projection and AR/AP monitoring
- Asses and involve in team management and development
The successful candidate must possess good English communication (reading, writing and speaking) and strong business partnering skills with a minimum one year experience in retail.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- At least six years' working experience in the related field is required for this position
- At least three years' managerial experience (could be as senior in charge), Big 4 exposure would be a plus
- Detailed knowledge of reporting requirements, local tax laws, foreign exchange and related issues
- Excellent Excel, PPT, and experience with accounting software such as Oracle/SAP
- Able to manage and guide team to ensure smooth accounting process
- Able to work with tight deadline, dynamic working environment, and new challenges
- High understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Professional qualification will be considered a plus
This multinational Retail company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an established multinational company, this Finance Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.