Finance & Admin Manager
Consultant Nidya Novita
Date posted 30 March 2017
A great opportunity has just arisen at multinational trading company; they are looking to recruit Finance & Admin Manager.
About the Finance & Admin Manager role:
As the Finance & Admin Manager, report to Regional Finance Manager and Local Country Manager and will be responsible to manage all aspects of financial and accounting process in Indonesia and support the management team on all financial data, analysis, operation daily business process, HR and including perform SOX test.
- Responsible to ensure all accounting transactions recorded correctly in accordance with US GAAP and Indonesian GAAP, following group and local statutory requirements
- Responsible for all internal accounting controls and conduct frequent and comprehensive SOX tests
- Responsible for the closing of the financial books (management and statutory reports)and to maintain accurate entries posted during the closing of financial reports and detailed records of account analyses and COAs. And but not limited but including to lead the annual budgeting , forecasting and targeting process and reports
- Provide explanation on key business drivers based on the business results as well as provide recommendations on actions to be taken to improve on the business outlook
- Provide weekly, monthly forecasting of the financial operations
- Implement and advise on the creation of compensation and benefits policy and coordinate with payroll specialist to manage payroll and benefits policy.
- Understand the analysis of market and other competitive data – market share, competition analysis etc
- Provide support to both internal and external auditorsdrive ad hock projects for the transformation and change of processes and to support any changes in business models and types
To succeed in this role, you should possess a strong communication skill, analytical and good leadership skills
- Candidates with Finance and Accounting degree. ACCA, CPA, CA or a recognised accounting qualifications is an advantage
- Candidates with at least 8-9 years' experience in finance and accounting, and at least three years of managerial skills
- Candidates with audit background and SOX knowledge would be a plus
- Fluency in English; both written and verbal
- Strong experience in internal audit and management reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
- Experience in MNC corporation environment and ability to business partner across different functional teams
This trading business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Finance & Admin Manager.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.