Senior Tax Manager
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 10 March 2017
An excellent Senior Tax Manager job has just become available at an automotive company in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the CFO.
About the Senior Tax Manager role:
In the business critical role you will be responsible to control and monitor taxation and administrative matters (from compliance, dispute, planning, strategy). You will also need to implement the initiative for tax payment reduction and performance improvement which will impact the bottom line of this business.
- Responsible for all taxation matters
- Reviewing & analysing tax report
- Liaise with tax consultant
- Developing, implementing and controlling financial and administrative processes and procedures (ensuring compliance)
- Initiating regulations and execution for reducing tax payment
To succeed in Senior Tax Manager job, you must proficient in English, have solid experience in technical tax skills as well as possess excellent leadership skills.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in tax/accounting/finance is required, postgraduate degree is preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in tax area & overseeing several entities
- Strong analytic abilities combined with pragmatic approach
- Dedicated, hands on and result driven personality
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as it is one of the top tier automotive company in Jakarta, Indonesia. They keep on the quality of the product to each client, and it has successfully leads the company to their existence. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.