Revenue Management Manager
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 31 January 2017
An excellent Revenue Management Manager job has just become available at an international IT company in Jakarta, Indonesia. You will be reporting directly to the Finance Director and leading a team of 4 people.
About the Revenue Management Manager Role:
In the business critical role you will be responsible to control and monitor financial and administrative matters (collection / working capital). You will also need to implement initiatives to avoid bad debt.
- Responsible for collection/ working capital
- Avoiding bad debt from the vendors
- Liaise with external parties, such as; banks, external auditors, Tax Department and various other Government/Regulatory Institutions
To succeed in this Revenue Management Manager job, you must be proficient in English, have solid experience in technical finance and possess accounting skills as well as excellent leadership skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance is required, postgraduate degree is preferred
- Minimum five to eight years' Finance experience
- Strong analytical abilities combined with pragmatic approach
- Proficient in negotiation
- Dedicated, hands on and result driven personality
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as it is one of the top tier IT / Ecommerce Company in Indonesia. They keep on the quality of the product to each client, and it successfully leads the company to their existence. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.