Regional Tax Manager
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 31 January 2017
An interesting Regional Tax Manager job has just become available at an international IT / Ecommerce company in Jakarta, Indonesia. You will report directly to the CFO.
About the Regional Tax Manager Role:
In the business critical role you will be responsible to control and monitor taxation in every aspects. You will also need to be comfortable with local taxation practice in Indonesia and other countries in SEA.
- Responsible for Tax Planning, Tax Compliance and anything related to taxation
- Producing and analysing relevant and accurate tax report
- Making sure the company is not required to pay any penalties (prevention action)
To succeed in Regional Tax Manager job, you must proficient in English, have solid experience in technical finance and accounting skills as well as possess excellent leadership skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance/Tax is a must
- Background Tax Consultant
- Strong analytical abilities combined with pragmatic approach
- Experienced in handling tax dispute
- Dedicated, hands on and result driven personality
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as it is one of the top tier IT / Ecommerce companies in Indonesia. They keep on the quality of the product to each client, and it successfully leads the company to their existence. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.