Finance Manager - Cilegon
Salary IDR30000000 - IDR35000000 per month
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 11 January 2017
An excellent Finance Manager job in Jakarta has just arisen at a multinational manufacturing and production company. In this job you will be responsible for accounting, finance, taxation, and IT matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Finance Manager Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Regional Finance & Commercial Services. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
- Manage full delivery of monthly result for business area, including month end process, variance analysis, and business commentary
- Improvement on month-end cycle and focus on reducing wasted time and improve accuracy of information
- Ensure integrity of reporting and underlying ERP that provides database for reporting
- Review and calculate monthly withholding taxes, prepare monthly tax returns and file all tax documents
- Review and prepare tax reconciliation for Annual Tax Return for Corporate Income Tax Return (CITR) and Employee Income Tax Return (EITR)
- Preparation of quarterly forecast and annual budget based on key business drivers by working together
- Responsible for the business IT system, including desktop support, network support, and effective use of the ERP system
- Management of all other accounting & finance matters including AP & AR processes.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, and practice
A successful candidate must possess good communication skill and strong business partnering.
- Bachelors (or above) degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 10 years experience in Business/Finance area
- CA/CPA qualified
- Familiar with Indonesian accounting & tax regulation (CITR, Employee Tax, transfer price)
- JD Edwards experience preferred
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must
- Sense of responsibility & able to multi task
- Strong business acumen
- Positive mindset & motivated
This multinational manufacturing and production company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this Finance Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.