Salary IDR100,000,000 - IDR130,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 23 December 2022jakarta accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-12-23 2023-02-21 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 130000000 130000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent Finance Director job opportunity in Jakarta has just arisen at a leading multinational distribution company to report directly to the Regional Finance Director and Managing Director of the company.
About the Finance Director Role:
This is a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Regional Finance Director and CEO. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to lead the finance team of a leading multinational distribution company.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analysing its performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors, etc.)
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
- Ensure that local tax activities are fully in line with local legislation and global tax policies
- Take charge of the annual budget computation and quarterly forecasts
- Support new entity integration on a financial and operational point of view
- Communicate with (external) business partners like banks, tax authorities, auditors, tax advisers, etc. in Indonesia
To succeed in this Finance Director role, you must possess good communication and strong technical skills.
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or related field, with professional qualifications such as CPA is preferred
- Must have previous experience in a Big 4 audit firm
- Over 15 years' experience with strong exposure to overall finance management
- In-depth understanding of regulatory/statutory requirements and governance principles, familiar with IFRS and PSAK
- Previous experience working in international environments and listed companies
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of local corporate, tax and other regulatory compliance
- Excellent time management, planning and project skills including the ability to interact with and present to senior level leadership
- Familiarity with ERP implementation
This leading multinational distribution company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this Finance Director role is for you. Great career opportunities await in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: IDR100,000,000 - IDR150,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 06 February 2023A large manufacturing and production (mining and O&G) company based in Jakarta is recruiting for a Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations job. In this job, you must have 10 - 15 years of experience in both mergers and acquisitions and managing an internal portfolio within the industry. Fluency in business/native-level English is a must and you will be based in Jakarta.
Salary: IDR80,000,000 - IDR120,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 January 2023An interesting Finance Director job has just arisen at this multinational FMCG company.