Salary IDR50,000,000 - IDR80,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 13 November 2022bali accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-11-13 2023-01-12 travel-and-tourism Bali ID IDR 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Finance Director job has just arisen at a multinational Travel and Tourism (Hotel) company in Bali. In this job, you will be responsible for accounting and finance matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Finance Director Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Regional Finance Director and be a strategic partner to the Country Head in managing the business. Based in Bali, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational hotel company.
- Develop operating plans and workable business processes for the department in alignment with function strategy
- Manage larger business processes and/or projects, setting priorities and measurable objectives, monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results. Typically influence work of cross-functional or extended teams
- Provide technical leadership for all accounting and financial management matters
- Ensure proper and timely financial management, reporting, forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning of all business units through site F&A team
- Provide leadership to the site finance team
- Establish reporting tools and metrics to consistently measure and evaluate performance in the M&S area in collaboration with the regional teams
- Support marketing and sales finance, leading the cluster in continuous improvement for M&S finance practices and procedures
- Provide support and training to enable exemplary performance in cross-functional environment
- Provide support and analysis for regional leaders
The successful Finance Director must possess good communication and strong business partnering skills.
- 12 or more years of experience with strong exposure to overall finance management
- Big 4 experience is a must
- Good knowledge of local statutory and ID GAAP reporting
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills in managing and coaching a team
- Experience in a multinational corporation is preferred
This multinational travel and tourism (hotel) company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an established multinational company, this Finance Director role is for you. Great career opportunities await in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.