Salary IDR75,000,000 - IDR90,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 75000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent CFO job in Jakarta has just arisen at a local large Manufacturing and Production conglomerate to report directly to the Group CFO and CEO of the business.
About the CFO Role:
As CFO of the subsidiary, the role will report to the Group CFO and Board of Directors. As part of the executive management team, they will play a key role in developing, monitoring and evaluating the overall business strategy and day-to-day responsibility for operations planning, implementing, managing and controlling all business-related activities of the company. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a conglomerate company.
- The purpose of this role is to design, develop, and direct financial policies and practices of the business; implement effective internal controls and ensure full compliance with it
- Ensure that financial objectives, goals, and institutional growth are met in accordance with the shareholder wishes and/or corporate charter and/or international accounting standards and principles
- Establish an effective management financial reporting system and to continuously develop it according to the changing business needs
- Accurately report the results of the business to stakeholders (management, shareholders and external parties). This must include monthly profit and loss, balance sheet for the holding company, budget vs. actual reporting and variance summary
- Overall management and development of the financial performance, tactics and financial strategic planning of the business covered by this scope
- Develop the structure of the finance department and define the people's roles and accountabilities to ensure the best financial performance
- Development of strong financial operational structure to support the business
- Develop the people working in the finance team to higher levels to be able to cope with the business expansion plans, future changes and challenges
The successful candidate must possess good leadership, communication skill and strong business partnering.
- Bachelor's (or above) degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- 15+ years of experience in Accounting and Finance
- Highly skilled in presentation
- Familiar with Indonesian accounting, tax regulation, security law, etc.
- Sense of responsibility and able to multitask
- Positive mindset and motivated
This local Manufacturing and Production company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this CFO role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.