Head of Finance
Salary Medical Benefits
Consultant Nidya Ramalia Novita
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-22 2019-12-21 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 70000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading new media and internet (e-commerce) company is looking to add a Head of Finance to the team. In this job, you will report directly to the CEO and group CFO, and be based in the head office in North Jakarta.
About the Head of Finance Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible mainly for statutory reporting, accounting, financial statements and financial operations including AP, AR and Treasury and also lead budgeting and forecasting.
- Improve the accounting process and system as well as financial reporting
- Supervise daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly operations within the finance and accounting department
- Manage accounts receivables, payments and cash operations
- System implementation and financial process and procedures
- Review and provide accurate financial reports and including monthly management accounting report
- Review and monitor tax calculations and payments done by the tax consultant
- Liaise with external stakeholders – including external auditor, bank, etc.
- Provide recommendations to the management and act as a business partner to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Work closely with all the head of departments and act as finance business partner to each stakeholder and the group
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to manage a large team, posses a positive work ethic and manage a complex and fast-paced business.
- Finance or accounting degree
- At least seven years of experience
- In-depth knowledge of accounting, local GAAP and IFRS
- Strong in strategic and commercial finance
- Relevant experience in system implementation is an advantage (Oracle or SAP)
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
This leading new media and internet (e-commerce) company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Finance role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.