Salary IDR100,000,000 - IDR150,000,000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An outstanding Finance Director role has just arisen at a multinational manufacturing and production company in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for operation finance and commercial finance for the company along with other ad hoc requirements.
About the Finance Director Role:
In this business-critical role within the finance/accounting division, you will report directly to the Regional Finance Director and be a strategic partner to the Country Manager and business line heads in managing the business. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analysing its performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors, etc.)
- Be the business partner to the Country Manager in setting up commercial strategy
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
To succeed in this Finance Director role, you must possess good communication skills and strong business partnering.
- Minimum 15 years' experience with strong exposure in overall finance management
- Good knowledge of Indonesia GAAP and US GAAP
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills in managing and coaching a team
- Good knowledge of local corporate, tax and other regulatory compliance
- CPA certification is a plus
This multinational manufacturing and production company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an established multinational company, this Finance Director role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.