Salary IDR75,000,000 - IDR100,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 automotive Bandung Bandung ID IDR 75000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Finance Director job has just become available at a large local automotive conglomerate in Bandung.
About the Finance Director Role:
Reporting directly to the Group CFO and CEO, you will play a key role in developing, monitoring and evaluating the overall business strategy and day-to-day responsibility for operations planning, implementing, managing and controlling all business-related activities of the company. Based in Bandung, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a conglomerate.
- Design, develop, and direct financial policies and practices of the business; implement effective internal controls and ensure full compliance with it
- Ensure that financial objectives, goals, and institutional growth are met in accordance with the shareholders' wishes and/or corporate charter and/or international accounting standards and principles
- Ensure full compliance with the laws and regulations applicable in the country
- Advise management (BOD and Portfolio Director) on matters, such as effective use of resources and assumptions underlying budgets and proper forecasts and identifying business risk
- Establish an effective management financial reporting system and to continuously develop it according to the changing business needs
- Accurately report the results of the business to stakeholders (management, shareholders and external parties). This must include monthly profit and loss, balance sheet for the holding company, budget vs. actual reporting and variance summary
- Overall management and development of the financial performance, tactics and financial strategic planning of the business covered by this scope
- Develop the structure of the finance department and define the people's roles and accountabilities to ensure the best financial performance
- Develop a strong financial operational structure to support the business
- Develop the people working in the finance team to higher levels to be able to cope with the business expansion plans, future changes and challenges
The successful candidate must possess good leadership, communication and strong business partnering skills.
- Must be able to based in Bandung
- Bachelor's (or above) degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- At least 15 years' experience in accounting and finance
- Highly skilled in presentations
- Familiar with Indonesian accounting, tax regulations, security law, etc.
- Sense of responsibility and able to multitask
- Positive mindset and motivated
This local automotive company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an established multinational company, this Finance Director role is for you. A great career opportunity awaits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.