Salary Medical benefits
Consultant Nidya Ramalia Novita
Date posted 16 August 20192019-08-16 2019-10-15 telecommunications Jakarta ID IDR 90000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity has just arisen at a large telecommunications company. They are looking for an experienced finance professional with experience working in FMCG or manufacturing to join their team as CFO.
About the CFO Role:
As the CFO, you will report to the CEO and owner, and will be responsible for managing all aspects of financial process in Indonesia and support the management team on all finance, accounting, operations, business strategy, analysis etc.
- Annual budgeting and targeting process
- Closing of the financial books (management and statutory reports)
- Ensure timeliness, accurate in the entries posted during the closing of financial statements
- Provide weekly, monthly forecasting of the financial operations
- Provide explanation on key business drivers based on the business results as well as provide recommendations on actions to be taken to improve on the business outlook
- Responsible for the full P&L, BS, Tax and other statutory compliance of the country
- Provide explanation on key business drivers based on business results
- Understand the analysis of market and other competitive data – market share, competition analysis, etc.
- Provide support to both internal and external auditors
- Drive and take lead on corporate restructuring, people and system transformation and change of processes and to support any changes in business models and types
To succeed in this role, you must possess strong communication and analytical skills. A background in the FMCG industry is an advantage.
- Finance and Accounting degree with ACCA, CPA, CA or other recognised accounting qualification
- At least 10 years of experience in a senior finance position
- Audit background is a plus
- Experience in an FMCG, retail or pharmaceuticals company is an advantage
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
This telecommunication company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting CFO role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity