Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 16 July 20192019-07-16 2019-09-14 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 150000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive CFO job opportunity has become available at a large local conglomerate with strong focus on mining up to refinery. This is a role for a strong and hands-on CFO to run the finance function.
About the CFO Role:
As CFO, the role will report to the Group CEO and Board of Directors. As part of the executive management team, the CFO will play a key role in developing, monitoring and evaluating the overall business strategy and day-to-day responsibilities of operations planning, implementing, managing and controlling all business-related activities of the company.
- The purpose of this role is to design, develop, and direct financial policies and practices of the business; implement effective internal controls and ensure full compliance with it
- Ensure that financial objectives, goals, and institutional growth are met in accordance with the shareholders' wishes and/or corporate charter and/or international accounting standards and principles
- Ensure full compliance with the laws and regulations applicable in the country
- Direct the establishment of appropriate budgeting systems that provide controls over all expenditures made to carry out activities, such as purchasing, production, maintenance, business development M&A, to capital expenditure activities, such as construction of buildings/facilities, equipment purchases, joint operation agreement
- Advise management (BOD and Portfolio Director) on matters, such as effective use of resources and assumptions underlying budgets and proper forecasts and identifying business risk
- Establish an effective management financial reporting system and to continuously develop it according to the changing business needs
- Accurately report the results of the business to stakeholders (management, shareholders and external parties). This must include monthly profit and loss, balance sheet for the holding company, budget vs. actual reporting and variance summary
- Overall management and development of the financial performance, tactics and financial strategic planning of the business covered by this scope
- Develop the structure of the finance department and define the people's roles and accountabilities to ensure the best financial performance
- Development of strong financial operational structure to support the business.
- Develop the people working in the finance team to higher levels to be able to cope with the business expansion plans, future changes and challenges
- Develop the ERP financial module to ensure stronger controls and better accuracy of database and financial results
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Accountancy, CPA or CA holder is a plus
- At least 15 years of experience in accounting and finance with minimum of seven years' experience at managerial position. Ideally with a previous experience in a local group
- Strong knowledge of the mining business
- Strong work commitment and possesses ability to improve operational excellence of multiple group entities
The company has a very strong growth and expansion in local with a strong affiliation in the international market. If you have a strong agility, hands on individual and had experience in leading large team member, the opportunity will be a perfect fit for you.
Apply now to learn more.