Salary IDR100,000,000 - IDR120,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 14 July 20192019-07-14 2019-09-12 automotive Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent CFO job has just arisen at a large local automotive company in Jakarta. In this role, you will report directly to the CEO and Group CFO.
About the CFO Role:
In this role, the CFO shall primarily be responsible for all financial and management accounting consolidation, ensuring financial integrity and adherence to necessary accounting standards and company policies while providing direction to the group on ad hoc projects. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
- Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures
- Develops finance organisational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organisational objectives
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends
- Develops organisation prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities, projecting acquisition and expansion prospects, analysing organisation operations, identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, identifying monetary resources, developing action plans
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analysing results, initiating corrective actions, minimising the impact of variances
- Maximises return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities, maintaining relationships with the investment community
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analysing variances and developing improvements
- Accomplishes finance and organisation mission by completing related results as needed
- Achievement of timely financial consolidation, local statutory reporting, tax filing
- Management of financial and tax auditors
- Ensure that compliance and good corporate governance policies and practices in relation to company and corporate law and regulation are run well
- Manage relations with external parties including government agencies with highest of quality and satisfaction from stakeholders
- Papers are provided in highest manner with the most proper documentation processes
- Ensure business sustainability by maintaining corporate ethical and integrity culture
This local automotive company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this CFO role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.