Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 retail Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 110000000 110000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A great opportunity has just arisen at a growing Indonesian skincare and cosmetic retail company. They are looking for an experienced finance professional with an FMCG or manufacturing background to join their team as CFO.
About this CFO role:
Report to CEO and owner, you will be responsible to manage all aspects of financial process in Indonesia and support the management team on finance, accounting, operations, business strategy, analysis etc.
- Annual budgeting and targeting process
- Closing of the financial books (management and statutory reports)
- Ensure timeliness, accurate in the entries posted during the closing of financial statements
- Provide weekly, monthly forecasting of the financial operations
- Provide explanation on key business drivers based on the business results as well as provide recommendations on actions to be taken to improve on the business outlook
- Full P&L, BS, Tax and other statutory compliance of the country
- Provide explanation on key business drivers based on business results
- Understand the analysis of market and other competitive data – market share, competition analysis etc.
- Provide support to both internal and external auditors
- Drive and take lead on corporate restructuring, people and system transformation and change of processes and to support any changes in business models and types
To succeed in this role, you must possess strong communication and analytical skills. A background in FMCG industry is an advantage.
- A Finance and Accounting degree. ACCA, CPA, CA, or a recognised accounting qualification is a must
- At least 10 years of experience in a senior finance position is a must
- Audit background is a plus
- Experience in an FMCG, retail or pharmaceutical company is an advantage
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
This skincare and cosmetic retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting CFO role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity