Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A great job opportunity has just arisen at an ecommerce (New media and internet) company. They are looking for a seasoned CFO with experience working in FMCG, retail or ecommerce company to join their organisation to work alongside the CEO and COO and supervise the overall finance and accounting department.
About the CFO Role:
As the CFO, the person will be responsible to oversee day to day all accounting and finance matters of financial performance and process in Indonesia, and support the General Manager and all stakeholders on finance, accounting, operation daily, analysis, budgeting, forecasting etc.
- Oversee the preparation of financial reporting in compliance with local and regional accounting standards at local and regional consolidated level
- Oversee and maintain daily transactions and control of all accounting systems to ensure accurate recording and processing of financial and accounting data in compliance with international procedures, statutory rules and accounting standards
- Create and establish SOPs for finance, purchasing, accounting, employee expense, capex planning and implementation and other
- Implement and formulate of the consistent accounting rules, procedures and implement the procedures across the business
- Lead budgeting process and working closely with the respective business units director
- Create and establish monthly management reporting and templates for each entity and at consolidated level to help business making decisions
- Lead financial analysis to support decisions and business development
- Review internal audit and control systems and brings about any improvement whenever necessary and consistent implementation across all departments and assets
- Liaise with internal and external auditor, tax auditor and ensure all statutory requirements deliver in timely manner and compliance with the regulations
- Ensure all tax monthly, tax returns and other tax requirements are filled within the deadlines and as per the requirement by tax authorities
- Support asset acquisition and potential acquisitions by the company or group
- Candidates with Finance and Accounting degree. ACCA, CPA, CA or AK would be an advantage
- Candidates with at least eight years’ experience in senior finance position is a must
- Candidates with initial audit background would be a plus
- Candidates in a FMCG, retail and ecommerce industry background would be a plus
- Fluency in English ; both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of PSAK and IFRS and general accounting standards and financial matters
- Ability to work independently and play a hands-on role in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Highly motivated and driven, with good integrity and a strong sense of accountability and focus on delivery results
This ecommerce (new media and internet) business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting CFO role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.