Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 building-and-construction Jakarta ID IDR 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting CFO job opportunity has arisen with a leading building and construction manufacturing and distribution business based in Jakarta.
About the CFO Role:
You will be responsible for overall management of finance and operations. This role needs to lead a major transformation and responsible to drive the business to achieve revenue target, inventory turnover, and provide advisory to BOD.
- Manages implementation of the strategy, planning, execution and compliance for Finance/Accounting activities relevant to country Finance team
- Accountable for overall customer satisfaction and ensuring country Finance team meets required service levels
- Accountable for reporting to stakeholder(s) defined in the governance model
- Ensures that the financial performance objectives/ targets of the country Finance team are met
- Controls expenditure in line with the annual plan
- Leading ERP transformation to ensures current processes, operations, systems, databases and information security are up to date and comply with proper accounting and legal principles/policies/procedures
- Works with Corporate/ Business Unit Finance teams to align on understanding and implications of corporate policy change(s) and implement/ execute the changes in the country Finance team where necessary
To succeed in this role, you will have experience of dealing with and influencing commercial team members and communicating effectively at all levels.
- Essential that the candidate has experience in a Finance and Accounting Controller, Operation Finance and preferably from Large Distribution and construction related environment
- Strong analytical/advanced Excel skills are essential
- The ability to balance attention to detail and providing insight from ambiguous data sets
- The individual needs to be self-motivated, resourceful and take a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate and influence well at all levels and be able to convey financial information in a simple way
- Flexible, agile and driven to meet the ever changing demands of a market leading and growing business
This leading building and construction firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise.
If you thrive being in an hands on operational environment, this is the role for you.
Contact me and apply today.