Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 engineering Jakarta ID IDR 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A large infrastructure group has a new Finance Director job that has just arisen. This business has huge upside and has been rapidly growing over the past years. You will be a key member of the management executive team and will be responsible for developing and executing the strategies for Indonesia.
About the Finance Director Role:
In this business integral role, you will be providing value added-support to the Management on key business decisions. You will also be managing the activities in promoting compliance on internal controls throughout the organisation.The role will be based in Jakarta and overseeing overall development of multiple projects from commercial, planning and financial aspects.
- Leading and managing the finance teams and established strong team and developed in-country finance functional capabilities
- Establish and operationalise JV agreements and manage the preparation of company and project budgets. Monitoring and track financial results versus budgets.
- Acting Head of Project Control, Compliance/ Legal and IT. Responsible to lead, review, and address all issues related to Compliance/ Legal and statutory requirements
- Business Partner and advisor to Managing Director and Regional Stakeholders in setting business strategic direction and reviewing Investment opportunities whilst resource planning for future needs.
- Manage and lead the consolidation of financial accounts.
- Lead the implementation and enhancements of internal controls.
- Manage relationships with banks including project finance banks.
- Oversee financial audits, bank review and internal control audits
To succeed in this role, you will need prior experience as a Financial Director role in a MNC.
- Professional qualification such as CMA/CPA or equivalent with MBA degree is preferred
- Highly organised with an excellent ability to manage multiple projects under pressure
- Strong financial and analytical skills and a commercially astute negotiator with the ability to influence others at a senior level
- Strong performance manager with drive and enthusiasm to succeed as part of a team and deliver outstanding results
This leading infrastructure group needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, commercially astute and a leader, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.