Salary + attractive
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-04 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Surabaya ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An excellent job opportunity has just arisen at logistics distribution and supply chain company. The firm is looking for a seasoned CFO with experience working in healthcare or medical device company to join their organisation to work alongside the President Director and supervise the overall finance and accounting department.
About the CFO Role:
You will be responsible for overseeing day to day accounting and finance matters of financial performance and process in Indonesia. Support the President Director and all stakeholders on finance, accounting, operation daily, analysis, budgeting, forecasting etc. This role will be based in Surabaya (East Java)
- Oversee the preparation of financial reporting in compliance with local and regional accounting standards at local and regional consolidated level
- Oversee and maintain daily transactions and control of all accounting systems to ensure accurate recording and processing of financial and accounting data in compliance with international procedures, statutory rules and accounting standards
- Create and establish SOPs for finance, purchasing, accounting, employee expense, capex planning and implementation and other
- Implement and formulate of the consistent accounting rules, procedures and implement the procedures across the business
- Lead budgeting process and working closely with the respective business units director
- Create and establish monthly management reporting and templates for each entity and at consolidated level to help business making decisions
- Lead financial analysis to support decisions and business development
- Review internal audit and control systems and brings about any improvement whenever necessary and consistent implementation across all departments and assets
- Liaise with internal and external auditor, tax auditor and ensure all statutory requirements deliver in timely manner and compliance with the regulations
- Ensure all tax monthly, tax returns and other tax requirements are filled within the deadlines and as per the requirement by tax authorities
- Support asset acquisition and potential acquisitions by the company or group
To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong knowledge of PSAK and IFRS and general accounting standards as well as financial matters.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting. ACCA, CPA, CA or a recognised accounting qualifications is a must
- At least 10 years’ of experience in senior finance position is a must
- Candidates in a logistics, supply chain or shipping industry background
- Fluency in English ; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and play a hands-on role in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Highly motivated and driven, with good integrity and a strong sense of accountability and focus on delivery results
This logistic business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Take your career forward with this exciting CFO role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity