Operations Finance Director
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 26 March 20192019-04-09 2019-05-25 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 150000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A great job opportunity has just arisen at an established FMCG company. They are looking for an experienced finance professional focusing on manufacturing, logistics and operations, and with experience working in FMCG to join their team as Operations Finance Director
About the Operations Finance Director Role:
As the Operations Finance Director, report to Group CFO and will be accountable for managing end to end operations side starting from raw materials, manufacturing to logistics. You will provide business and finance support to the CFO, Manufacturing and Operations Director as well as other relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for the annual budgeting and targeting process for operations, manufacturing and supply chain activities and other relevant transactions
- Drive and be responsible for cost efficiency, process improvement and other valuable opportunities from the day to day cost operation management point of view
- Act as business advisory and work closely with main stakeholders, as well as business partners with all directors of each business units and categories
- Provide explanation on key business drivers based on business results
- Understand the analysis of market and other competitive data – market share, competition analysis etc
- Drive ad hoc projects for the transformation and change of processes and to support any changes in business models and types
- Be involved in digitisation for the entire department. To lead and initiate digitisation project and improvement that will result in overall efficiency and effectiveness in the company
To succeed in this role, you should possess a strong communication skills, analytical and background in the FMCG industry.
- Candidates with Finance and Accounting and/or Finance Degree.
- Candidates with more than 10 years’ experience in senior finance position is a must. Preferably experience as Operations/Manufacturing/Supply Chain Finance Director
- Candidates must have experience in the FMCG industry and/or manufacturing background
- Fluency in English; both written and verbal
- Highly analytical and able to translate from numbers and information into recommendations and insights
- Positive and high energy to drive changes and actions
- Can work collaboratively and problems solver. Ability to drive changes
- Eagerness to learn and able to work in complex business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
This FMCG business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Operations Finance Director role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.