Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An attractive CFO job at a local plantation company has just arisen. This job oversees and manages all aspects of the business entities accounting and reporting services and financial re-engineering, and is accountable for financial and risk management operations of the company.
About the CFO Role:
In this business, the CFO is responsible for the development of a financial, tax, operational strategy, and cash flow management, and metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing business sustainability. This role will have an overall responsibility to manage board expectation and to act as strategic partner and visionary to the President Director.
- Oversee financial management of local entities operations; include developing and monitoring financial, budget policies and procedures, tax planning
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, M&A and systems
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements and analyses in accordance with accounting standards
- Approve changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company
- Provide liaison to Boards of Directors to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
- Maintain relationship with the bank and other financial institutions, managing the cash flow and ensure sufficient fund for continuous operation
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Oversee ERP Implementation and improvement
To succeed in this role, you should have strong knowledge in the Manufacturing and Plantation industry.
- Bachelor's degree and Master's in Accountancy, CPA or CA holder is a plus
- At least 15 years of experience in Accounting and Finance with minimum 7 years' experience in a managerial position
- Strong work commitment and possess ability to improve Operational Excellence of multiple group entities.
The company has a very strong growth and expansion plans in the local and regional market.
If you have a successful track record managing teams, and are looking to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply or contact me for further discussion.