Finance Director (Deputy CFO)
Salary competitive remuneration
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-07new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
A growing new media and internet is looking to add a Finance Director (Deputy CFO) and based on their HQ in Central Jakarta.
About Finance Director (Deputy CFO) role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for all aspects of finance, accounting, financial planning, reporting and perform financial analysis and provide recommendation to the business.
- Improve and responsible on its accounting process and system as well as their financial reporting
- Support the business in providing robust and clear business analysis, managing budgets as well as help to formulate strategic and long term business strategies
- Review and provide accurate financial reports and including monthly management accounting report
- Liaise with external stakeholders – including external auditor, bank etc
- Provide recommendations to management and act as business partner to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Support during corporate budgeting, forecasting and review and ensure proper processes are in place
- Presents in front of senior management and investors on financial aspect, strategy and results
- Lead, develop and motivate the team members. Provide clear career progression, development plants and create a conducive working environment
- Candidates with Finance or Accounting degree (Professional qualification will be useful – ACCA, CFA, CPA, CA)
- In depth knowledge in Accounting, local GAAP and IFRS
- Previous experience in big 4 is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work in demanding and high pressure environment
- Ability to large a relatively large team and working in large volume transactions environment
- Demonstrates ability to building strong relationships with senior and junior counterparts and stakeholders
- Strong in analytic skills and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English ; both written and verbal
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
This growing new media and internet company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Finance Director (Deputy CFO).
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity