Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A public listed company requires an experienced Chief Finance Director to be based in Jakarta, where the headquarter based. The objective is to lead the business in its expansion. Reporting directly to CEO, your main scope is to develop financial well-being of the organisation by providing financial projections and accounting services, and leading implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
About the CFO role:
This upstream and downstream vertical integrated manufacturing company is among the market leader on their industry sector. As CFO, you will be expected to Oversee financial management of local operations; include developing and monitoring financial, budget policies and procedures, tax planning, manage banking relationship.
- Oversee financial management of local and foreign operations; include developing and monitoring financial, budget policies and procedures, tax planning
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements and analyses in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards
- Approve changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company
- Maintain strong relationship with stakeholders to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
- Maintain relationship with the bank and other financial institutions, managing the cash flow and ensure sufficient fund for continuous operation
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
To succeed in this position you should be able to work efficiently and very hands on in organisation transformation.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing industries
- Solid experience as Finance Director /CFO in public listed company
- Strong Academic performance is compulsory
- Strong combination between commercial thinking and technical finance management skills
- Ability to lead a team in times of significant change
- Strong communication skills and possess strong ability in managing relationship with Private Equity and other internal stakeholders
- Strategic mindset, dynamic, forwarding and quick decision maker
- Experience in setting up ERP system
This business has a strong commitment for growth and possess a good corporate culture internally. If you are determined and driven, then this great opportunity is for you.