Salary IDR80,000,000 - IDR100,000,000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 27 October 2018 2018-10-272018-12-26 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
An excellent CFO job in Jakarta has just arisen at a multinational Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain company to report directly to the General Manager and Regional Finance.
About the CFO role:
In this business, the CFO shall primarily be responsible for all financial and management accounting consolidation, ensuring financial integrity and adherence to necessary accounting standards and company policies while providing direction to the group on ad-hoc project. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
- Prepare and review monthly and yearly financial statement
- Develop, implement and review efficient and effective accounting processes
- Review accounting processes to ensure that they meet both group and principals standards
- Ensure all Accounting related management reports are generated on time and meet the CEO's requirements
- Managing overall Finance, Accounting, ERP System, Tax & Treasury function within the organization
- Analysis of financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Support the commercial team with all financial aspects in developing proposals for their customers, principals or suppliers
- Work with the financial advisors (tax auditors & consultants, statutory auditors) to ensure that the company efficiently meet all regulatory requirements
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Construction of Financial Analysis, Planning and Reporting
- Adherence to local and international statutory requirements and communicating it to the head office as well
A successful candidate must possess good leadership, communication skill and strong business partnering.
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- 15+ years of experience in Accounting & Finance
- MUST HAVE shipping/freight forwarding experience
- Highly skilled in presentation
- Familiar with Indonesian accounting, tax regulation, security law, etc
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must
- Sense of responsibility & able to multi task
- Positive mindset & motivated
This multinational logistics company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this CFO role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.