Director of Finance and Administration
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-10-30 education-and-training Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Director of Finance and Administration job has just become available at a growing education institution. Based in Jakarta, this role will report to the Managing Director and Board of Management.
About the Director of Finance and Administration Role:
As Director of Finance and Administration, you will manage the entire finance team and be extensively involved in not only strategic matters of the company, but also expected to be hands on in managing General Affairs, HR and Legal. As a key business partner, you will be involved in business strategy operations related to cost improvement while maintaining strong service quality and business expansion decision. The CFO will supervise group financial duties and responsibilities which involve treasury, reporting, taxation and audit.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of finance and accounting function in the Group
- Oversee the fiscal activities of the Group including budgeting, reporting, and auditing
- Assist with high-level decisions about business strategy and project assessments
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the Group
- Business partner in driving profitability with hands on attitude in handling corporate secretarial matters and legal
- Business partner with cross functional teams for setting up and streamlining of various processes
- Support preparation of information memorandum, due diligence and contact with strategic partners
- Lead IT ERP implementation for all branches to support business process improvement
- Ensure compliance of internal controls and regulatory requirements
- Provide support to Managing Director and principles in setting policies
To succeed in the Director of Finance and Administration role, you will need to have strong operational skills and the ability to work across domestic teams and international stakeholders.
- CA or CPA qualified with 15-20 years' working experience, of which at least five years in a finance leadership position
- Necessary to have experience in Finance and Administration area , ideally within Education Institution industry
- Proficient in English
- Proven leadership/managerial skills and good communication and interpersonal skills for at least team of 20 people
- Proven track record of success in driving change, achieving targets and working across the different regions
This education institution is committed to improving student standard quality as evidenced by its investments. The culture is demanding but there are great opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you are passionate in the education and commercially driven, strategic partner who is experienced in change management, this Director of Finance and Administration is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new exciting opportunity.