Operation Transaction Services Senior Manager
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 06 August 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A large business consulting firms is currently looking for a Director and Senior Manager level to look after Operation Transaction sector. The role will be based in Central Jakarta.
About the Operation Transaction Services Senior Manager role:
As a Director / Senior Manager, you will oversee overall integration activities and to provide strategic recommendation in critical function area on behalf of client.
- Delivering wide range of concurrent deals and various post deal assignments and act as client representative
- Performed due diligence on an investment target company and recommended several financial recommendations to be presented to client
- Assessed business strategy of clients with the objective to increase shareholder value including analysis of operational process work flows, operating efficiency, working capital requirements.
- Act as project manager to administer and operate within different project areas and manage people to deliver scheduled and on demand services in time, scope and budget agreed with client.
- Bachelor and Master in Economics, Financial Engineering, Finance or Accountancy
- Maximum 8-10 years of experience in management consulting or strategic financial planning role
- Have strong fluency and public speaking skills
- Strong work commitment and ready for high mobility working arrangement.
The opportunity will give you a high-level regional exposure in corporate deals and strategic with an opportunity to accelerate your career into the top management level. If you have a strong career aspiration and able to work independently, the role could be a good fit for you. Apply today!