Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 retail Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting and challenging position has opened at a multinational e-commerce sector in the role of Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The successful applicant for the position will take ownership of all aspects of financial planning/reporting, banking, tax/audits, and more.
About the CFO role:
As CFO based in Jakarta, you will be expected to create a good corporate governance on Order to Cash, Procure to Pay process flow and manage all key financial aspects of operation and supported CEO in formulating growth strategy.
- Provide financial advice, financial strategic and operation for the management's decisions and investments
- Develop finance strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction
- Be responsible for all spectrum of finance and accounting of the company and plants in term of financial accounting and reporting, working capital, EBITDA, product costing, budgeting and forecasting, cash-flow management, create improvements and efficiency in AP, AR, assets & inventory and CAPEX management; set-up ERP systems
- Plan and forecast cash flows, identify opportunities for production expansion
- Improve efficiency
- Lead day-to-day management decisions in all business functions of the company
- Establish functional objectives in line with business goals; build up and manage finance & accounting team
- Remain aware of new regulations; and ensure compliance with reporting and local regulations
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analysing results, initiate corrective actions and minimise the impact of variances
- Report financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analysing variances and developing improvements
To succeed in this position, you should be able to work in dynamic environment and very hands on in leading staff.
- Extensive experience in FMCG / retail industries
- Solid experience as Finance Director/Finance Controller/CFO
- Strong leadership experience in start-up environment
- Strong combination between commercial thinking and technical finance management skills
- Ability to lead a team in times of significant change
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic mindset, dynamic, forwarding and quick decision maker
This business has reputed as dynamic and fast growing in terms of size, revenue and profit. If you are determined and driven, then this great opportunity is for you. Apply today!