Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 23 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A well-established medium size multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for a talented Finance Director in Jakarta to lead the business. In this role, the Finance Director will report directly to CFO who is based in regional.
About the Finance Director role:
As Finance Director, you will work closely with your team and other stakeholders in managing budget, reporting and several initiatives which will include both commercial and financial profit and cash targets.
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Background in FMCG / Pharmaceutical experience is a must
- Experience with a large global manufacturer will certainly be an advantage
- Navigate between multiple stakeholder's requirements against global business processes and financial controls
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate at all levels
This pharmaceutical manufacturing company has circa US$ 25mio turn over with a further strong growth opportunity for the business. If you have a successful track record of leading finance team during transformation and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, the opportunity offers a chance to take your career forward.
Apply today or email me to discuss this exciting opportunity.