Country Finance Manager
Consultant Nidya Novita
Date posted 14 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A great opportunity has just arisen at a leading technology / ecommerce company. This company is widely known in South East Asia Region, they are looking for an experience finance professional to lead their Finance and Accounting Department as the Country Finance Manager position.
About the Country Finance Manager role:
They are looking for a high calibre head of finance to be responsible for the overall finance, accounting, payment, reporting and other finance support areas.
The successfully candidate needs to have experience in dealing with a large number of transactions kind of business and preferably someone with financial technology background. This position will be based in their Indonesia HQ in Central Jakarta.
- Maintain responsibility for financial operations, accounting, overall management, statutory and management reporting for internal and external stakeholders and drive the overall business performance
- Ensure local financial and tax reporting are fully compliance with local accounting standards, tax regulations and company’s policy. Also ensure all statutory requirements are submitted on timely manner
- Provide strategic, finance and commercial insights to the overall company and senior management
- Strengthen and constantly review the internal audit and control for effective risk management and ensure business process and policies aligned with the local and group regulations
- Develop and manage company’s budgets and financial forecast
- Responsible to monitor the company’s working capital, cash flow forecast – short and long term cash planning
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Candidates with Finance and Accounting degree or relevant degree
- Financial technology industry background is a must
- Foreign degree educated will be an advantage
- The candidate is comfortable working in start up and international environment
- High adaptability and flexibility to support the company, comfortable in leading finance department that will handle high volume transactions processing
- Entrepreneurial mindset and abilities to lead a dynamic team at fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and business mindset
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills as well as good leadership
This ecommerce/ technology business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Country Finance Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity