Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 09 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A manufacturing and production company requires an experienced Finance Director to be based in Tangerang to lead the business in its next phase of growth. Reporting directly to CEO, your main scope is to develop financial well-being of the organisation by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans and directing staff
About the Finance Director role:
This mid-size manufacturing and production company has strong project pipeline and great value is placed on manufacturing. As Finance Director, you will be expected to create a good corporate governance on Order to Cash, Procure to Pay process flow and manage all key financial aspects of operation.
- Provide financial advice, financial strategic and operation for the management's decisions and investments
- Develop finance strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction
- Be responsible for all spectrum of finance and accounting of the company and plants in term of financial accounting and reporting
- Plan and forecast cash flows, identify opportunities for production expansion
- Establish functional objectives in line with business goals; build up and manage finance & accounting team
- Remain aware of new regulations; and ensure compliance with reporting and local regulations
- Identify opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; define and deploy business process, risk management
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analysing results, initiate corrective actions and minimise the impact of variances
- Report financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analysing variances and developing improvements
To succeed in this position you should be able to work efficiently and very hands on in leading staff.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing industries
- Solid experience as Finance Director/Finance Controller/CFO
- Strong leadership experience in start up or local conglomerate environment
- Strong combination between commercial thinking and technical finance management skills
- Ability to lead a team in times of significant change
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic mindset, dynamic, forwarding and quick decision maker
- Experience in setting up ERP system
This business has consistently reputed as dynamic and fast growing in terms of size, revenue and profit. If you are determined and driven, then this great opportunity is for you.