Consultant Nidya Novita
Date posted 06 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A great opportunity has just arisen at global B2B trading company as Finance Director to lead their finance, accounting and IT function. Reporting to President Director and Regional Head of Finance, this role will be based in South Jakarta.
About the Finance Director role:
The company is looking for an experience Finance Director to oversee and lead overall finance operations, accounting, IT and business strategy.
Other key responsibilities:
- Maintain responsibility for financial operations, accounting, treasury, overall management, statutory and management reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure local financial and tax reporting are fully compliance with local Accounting Standards, tax regulations and company’s policy
- Lead, direct, evaluate the organisation’s financial strategy is implemented effectively, consistently
- Provide strategic, finance and commercial insights to the overall company and senior management
- Build and develop financial reporting aligned with the organisation’s business plan
- Strengthen and constantly review the internal audit and control for effective risk management
- Ensure and monitor company expenditures and expenses
To succeed in this role, you should possess effective communication skills, strong technical capabilities in finance and accounting, good leadership as well as have sound commercial acumen.
- Candidates with Finance and Accounting degree or relevant degree
- A minimum of 10 years related working experience in multinational companies with at least five years at managerial level
- Experience in trading business will be an advantage
- Solid and hands on experience in accounting, financial controls and reporting and planning required
- Strong analytic and business mindset with proactive approach
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills as well as proven leadership
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
This trading / sales business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Finance Director role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity