Finance Director - Indonesia
Consultant Nidya Novita
Date posted 28 February 2017
A great opportunity has just arisen at multinational healthcare company as a Finance Director - Indonesia reporting directly to Group Financial Controller.
About the Finance Director - Indonesia Role:
As the Finance Director - Indonesia, you will be responsible to manage all aspects of financial process in Indonesia and support the management team on all financial data, analysis, operation daily business process.
- Responsible for the annual budgeting and targeting process
- Responsible for the closing of the financial books (management and statutory reports)
- Ensure timeliness, accurate in the entries posted during the closing of financial statements
- Provide weekly, monthly forecasting of the financial operations
- Provide explanation on key business drivers based on the business results as well as provide recommendations on actions to be taken to improve on the business outlook
- Responsible for the full P&L, BS, Tax and other statutory compliance of the country
- Provide explanation on key business drivers based on business results
- Understand the analysis of market and other competitive data – market share, competition analaysis etc
- Provide support to both internal and external auditors
- Drive adhoc projects for the transformation and change of processes and to support any changes in business models and types
To succeed in this role, you should possess a strong communication skills, analytical and background in healthcare industry would be an advantage.
- Candidates with Finance and Accounting degree, ACCA, CPA, CA or a recognised accounting qualifications is a must
- Candidates with at least 5-7 years of experience in senior finance position is a must
- Candidates with audit background would be a plus
- Candidates in a healthcare industry background would be a plus but not a must
- Fluency in English; both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
This healthcare company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Finance Director – Indonesia role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.