Regional Finance Director
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 02 February 2017
A rapidly expanding media and publishing company is looking to recruit a new Regional Finance Director to join their business in Jakarta.
About the Regional Finance Director Role:
Managing a small team and working closely with the Regional MD and operational business partners, you would help drive clear, accurate and timely financial performance in the region.
- Ownership of all financial planning cycles
- Manage the annual budget process
- Manage and deliver all weekly and monthly reports to the group under IFRS
- Ensure the finance staff work effectively and drive improvements
- Manage due diligence on potential acquisitions
- Oversee finance system implementations and enhancements to existing systems
To success in the Regional Finance Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business leaders, across borders and the internal matrix.
- Degree and professional qualification in accountancy
- At least five years' experience at the management level
- Good working knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, written skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Experience of working across multiple locations
This international media and publishing company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field. They are very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the job for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.