Chief Financial Officer
Salary IDR80000000 - IDR100000000 per annum
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 25 January 2017
An exciting Chief Financial Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected Travel and Tourism companies in SE Asia. Based in Jakarta and reporting in the the local MD, this is a role for a Chief Financial Officer who is a leader in their field.
About the Chief Financial Officer Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the complete finance function, including managing the relationship with and the private equity owner.
- Direct, manage all corporate finance functions including accounting, credit control, cash flow, tax, treasury, external audit and foreign exchange
- Manage and develop the existing finance team
- Manage the relationship with the private equity owner
To succeed in the Chief Financial Officer role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business leaders, across boarders and internal matrix.
- At least 15 years' experience in Finance, with five years at the Director level
- Experience in the FMCG, Travel or Tourism industry
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
This international travel business needs no introduction and is recognised as the market leader in SE Asia. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Financial Officer job.