Chief Financial Officer
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 11 January 2017
As a result of ongoing and continued success, this New Media and Internet leader is looking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer to join their team in Jakarta.
About the Chief Financial Officer Role:
You will perform risk management and plan the organisation's financial strategy. The successful candidate will be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from accounting and controls, to investments and banking operations.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Assess the IRR, break-even and valuation of major initiatives
- Financial modelling and forecasting
- Develop and manage the budget
- Recruit and develop the finance team
- Competently speak with investors and potential investors
- Proven experience as a CFO
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management policies
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to strategise and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree and CPA qualified. An MBA is a plus
This fast-growing multinational start-up company needs no introduction and is already recognised as a leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Financial Officer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.