Senior Account Receivable Manager
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 25 July 20192019-07-25 2019-09-23 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Senior Account Receivable Manager job in South Jakarta has just arisen at a global FMCG company. In this job, you will lead and oversee AR, credit review and collection function within the company.
About the Senior Account Receivable Manager Role:
This position will be responsible for credit, AR, billing and collection for the company as well as conduct credit review and analysis on prospective and existing distributors and creditors. The role reports to the Head of Finance based in Indonesia.
- Review monthly, quarterly and yearly AR, billing and credit reports for local, regional and group management
- Monitor working capital, the company’s AR and bad debt level and maximise cash flow liquidity
- Oversee the management of the aged debt and provision for bad debt in the statutory accounts
- Anticipate the needs of the customer and is able to provide timely solutions and opinions on complex matters
- Maintain and improve policies and procedures for client collections
- Responsible for credit management including financial analysis, credit worthiness evaluation and provision of credit lines
- Review and monitor disputed invoices for resolution
- Streamline the payment process and make necessary improvements with the team
- Work closely with business leaders to ensure prompt billing performance
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence on business leaders and clients
- Ability to mentor and coaching and delegation within the team
- Bachelor's (or above) degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- At least 10 years' experience in credit control, AR or bulling function and minimum three years of managerial experience
- Experience in dealing and supporting senior level management
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Strong organisational skills and experience in working with extreme matrix organisation structure
- Experience in leading a team of more than 10 people
- Advantage if the person is from professional services consulting/service organisation
- Sense of responsibility and able to multitask
This global FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this Senior Account Receivable Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.