Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 24 February 2017
An excellent AR Manager job has just become available at an international FMCG company in Jakarta, Indonesia, reporting directly to Finance Manager.
About the AR Manager Role:
In the business critical role you will be responsible to control and monitor debts. As an AR MAnager, you will also need to maintain revenue managements & which will impact the bottom line of this FMCG business.
- Credit and collection control
- Customer account management
- Customer credit risk assesment
- AR Management
- VAT Management
To succeed in AR Manager job, you must proficient in English, have solid experience in technical finance and accounting skills as well as possess excellent leadership skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance is required, postgraduate degree is preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in Credit Controller/ Revenue Management.
- Strong analytical abilities combined with pragmatic approach
- Dedicated, hands on and result driven personality
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as it is one of the top FMCG Company in Indonesia. They keep on the quality of the product to each client, and it successfully leads the company to their existence. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.