Corporate Finance Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Abigail Naibaho
Date posted 24 May 2023jakarta accountancy-finance/corporate-finance 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 mining Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A mining company based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for a Corporate Finance Manager job to join their existing team. The ideal candidate has at least five years' strategic finance, corporate finance, consulting, or investment banking experience within the industry.
About the Corporate Finance Manager Role:
The role ensures the corporate planning, commercial decision making, financial performance and reporting, financial control, contractual negotiations and discussions. The position reports directly to Senior Finance Manager.
- Conduct investment analysis including valuation on existing asset and future investment
- Assist in fund raising and M&A activities
- Monitor and maintaining banks’ credit facilities, including build and maintain relationship with banks
- Prepare quarterly and yearly financial management report
- Prepare annual budget and five-year business plan
- Prepare financial projection for internal and external
- Provide specialist financial and commercial advice to operational management, driving
- financial performance through commercially sound decision making and analysis
- Support the management team with the on-going complexities of the contract and client SLA
- Involvement in discussions and negotiations with the contract lead, influencing decision
- Makers to achieve the best possible outcome for the company
- Work with the operational team to ensure that there is a robust commercial process in place to achieve company’s bid, budgets and forecasts
To succeed in this Corporate Finance Manager role, you must be proficient in English, have solid experience in technical finance and be ready to work closely with other functions as well.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economic is required.
- Minimum of five years' strategic finance, corporate finance, consulting, or investment banking
- Strong analytical abilities combined with a pragmatic approach
- Dedicated, hands on and a results-driven personality
- Experience at a high growth start up or well-established company
- Proven commercial acumen and negotiation skills gained through experience in dealing with complex contracts
- Strong/Excel Financial Modelling
- Strong communicator with the confidence to challenge, influence and support at all levels
- Proven track record in fund raising and M&A activities
This prominent company is recognised mining in Jakarta, Indonesia. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Corporate Finance Manager is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651522
Salary: IDR60,000,000 - IDR80,000,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 May 2023A large JV between a local and multinational company in the manufacturing and production (mining) industry is seeking a Corporate Controller to support their business unit in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for the profitability of the business along with FP&A, budgeting and cost controlling.
Salary: IDR30,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 May 2023An automotive company based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for Corporate Finance Manager job to join their existing team. The ideal candidate has at least five years' strategic finance, corporate finance, consulting, or investment banking experience within the industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 May 2023An established mining company based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for an Internal Audit Manager job to join their existing team. The ideal candidate has three to five years' experience in internal audit within the industry. In this job, you will be responsible for all internal audit matters for the company.
Salary: IDR60,000,000 - IDR80,000,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 May 2023An excellent Senior Finance Manager job opportunity has just arisen at a leading multinational oil and gas company in Jakarta. You will report directly to the Regional CFO.
Salary: IDR100,000,000 - IDR120,000,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: North JakartaDate posted: 26 May 2023An excellent Financial Controller job opportunity has just arisen at a leading multinational manufacturing company in Jakarta, to report directly to the Regional CFO and Country Manager of the company.