Corporate Planning & Performance Manager
Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Felicia Widjaja
Date posted 18 November 2022jakarta accountancy-finance/corporate-finance 2022-11-18 2023-01-17 sales Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Corporate Planning & Performance Manager job has become available at a leading local renewable energy company. In this role, you will be is responsible for the preparation of corporate business strategies, providing strategic planning recommendations, especially for all operations divisions in achieving company goals.
About the Corporate Planning & Performance Manager Role:
This position will be a critical role as you will be responsible for handling corporate business strategies of multiple business units. This position will report to to VP Renewable Capital & Corporate Planning. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the team of an established company.
- Manage, evaluate and develop the company's corporate strategy
- Manage processes, analyse, and develop business models for the implementation of corporate transactions, including investments, planned mergers and acquisitions including the development of the company's business investments in accordance with the targets and policies of the company
- Manage and analyse the company's portfolio and performance management
- Manage and develop the implementation of investments to be made by the company including the development of business models and investments in accordance with the targets and policies of the company.
The successful candidate must possess good communication skills and persistency to learn and grow.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, economics or industry engineering preferably with a master's in business management from a reputable university
- Five to seven years’ experience in corporate planning, organisational development, economic analysis preferably associated with the renewable energy or other energy industries
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Indonesian capital market laws and regulations
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate planning and performance reviews
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation including new regulations
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information and displays situational leadership capabilities
- Outstanding communication skills
This leading local renewable energy company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and persistency which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an established multinational company, this Corporate Planning & Performance Manager role is suitable for you. Great career opportunities in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 October 2022A Senior Accounting job has become available at a leading local coal trading company. In this job, you will be responsible for end-to-end accounting functions of the company including but not limited to GL, reporting, budgeting, balance sheet, AP and AR, and tax.
Salary: IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 November 2022A rapidly leading multinational professional service and legal company is recruiting for an Finance Advisor job to join their Team. In this job you will be responsible for the end-to-end finance function of the company including general finance that encompass budget, forecast, analysis as well as internal and external reporting needs, tax and compliance.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 November 2022An established consultancy company based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for an Account Receivable Specialist job to join their existing team. The ideal candidate must have three to five years of experience in reporting knowledge within the industry.
Salary: IDR25,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 November 2022A leading multinational recruitment consultancy company is recruiting for an Accountant (nine-month contract) job to join their team. In this job, you will be is responsible for accounting and all-round finance that will initially focus on Indonesia, internal and external reporting requirements in achieving the company's goals.
Salary: IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 22 November 2022An Assistant Business Controller job has become available at a leading multinational engineering company. You will be responsible for on-time and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, update factory management on financial results, and accurate reporting within KC accounting standards, KC internal controls and global accounting regulations in achieving the company's goals.